Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:53:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iphone 4s on O2 with unlimited text and minutes  (Read 51735 times)
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »

No worries because they do not what we gonna do to them Grin. I have personally spoken one of o2 adviser in store and asked for fair use policy. You would shock when she said i can use up to 90,000 minutes a month. I said do not worry i use up to 75,000 a month  Grin

Here we go again.. Are you aming for a new record TRuE_SpiRiT??

TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2012, 10:57:07 AM »

Here we go again.. Are you aming for a new record TRuE_SpiRiT??

No i had enough with vodafone. I am gaining units from Mikael's 03 topping up service for wisely
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2012, 11:32:43 AM »

Result  Grin

Called them again to enable the conference call feature and got through to a Scottish bloke. He was going on about the "group call" feature as well.... then a story that it's only available on iphone tariffs. When he said that, I don't know I just kinda lost my temper Wink and gave him a bit of peace of mind. I said I'm not putting the phone until its sorted or I'm cancelling my contract as I'm still within the 14 days peace of mind guarantee.

He put me on hold for 2 minutes and came back with a good news. Bless him  Wink.

Thanks TRuE_SpiRiT and the rest  Smiley
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2012, 11:45:41 AM »

No worries
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »

Is there any solid evidence regarding O2's FUP on the On & On contract, such as online T&C's?
NewStarter

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2012, 09:25:30 PM »

Is there any solid evidence regarding O2's FUP on the On & On contract, such as online T&C's?
No, nowhere. Sad
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »

I believe there was some kind of recent change in advertising standards where any company advertising unlimited services has to clearly state any fair use policy clearly in their advertising material. I don't know remember where I heard this or know for certain that it has been enforced but if it has, then clearly O2 really does mean unlimited.

Of course, there may be some other clause in the T&C's to cover such usage as users of this forum might have in mind.
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »

Of course, there may be some other clause in the T&C's to cover such usage as users of this forum might have in mind.

There might be  Wink

The problem is there's nothing in their t&c's as far as I know and if you speak to 30 o2 CS advisors in a day, you might get 30 different answers. But most of them said to me that there's no such limit on the number of minutes and texts you can call/month (if you're on Unlimited On & On Tariff) but there's always some sort of limit to prevent it from being abused i.e. spam etc (In other words as you said to stop us abusing their system  Grin)

djyhkr
jk

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2012, 12:24:57 AM »

Using O2 for long time  can say they don't stop you until they see you are abusing the system. Although the texts are unlimited I have been charged once a heavily but after discussing with o2 CS they agreed its unlimited and reduced that amount from my bill. Why I am saying this is although its unlimited there is a limit where they will charge. So if we need to use it for long term we all needs to be sensible using the service.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2012, 12:44:37 AM »

I don't recall ever hearing a customer being harshly punished for "abuse" of O2's tariffs but there is a first time for everything. I think 75000 minutes in a month is rather excessive and can be expected to prompt a response from them sooner or later. It's even worse when you take into account conference calling which will use even more resources.
MartinNobby

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2012, 05:37:23 PM »

CalvinNobby

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: