Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vodafone £20.50 contract for £7.87 after cashback  (Read 56466 times)
shaggy_x

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 12:14:11 PM »

The status at TCB web site is as below:

Retailer                : Vodafone
Date                    : 10 Mar 2013
Estimated Payable  : 13 weeks
Statue                 : Pending
Cash Back            :£151.50

Cookies in web browser are enabled as advised. First time customer to Vodafone and SIM only deal. so fingers crossed.  Smiley

Looks like its tracked then. Expect payment in 13 weeks as it says ..

In the meantime, one of the T&Cs is the order must be completed wholly online for cashback. Obviously you've done this for it to be able to track, but just to be extra safe, if you need to call up Voda CS, dont call them up but use the online chat feature to talk to CS Smiley -- log on to vodafone.co.uk , click on Shop -> Mobile Phones. Eventually within a few seconds a chat window will open up. They are the sales team. Tell them you are existing customer and to put you through to Online CS Smiley

The cashback will most likely be paid out regardless now, but some companies love excuses not to pay out, so by using online chat you are not giving any excuses for them to reject the cashback, even though your order is now complete.
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 03:45:17 PM »

Guys,

I took the £20.50 contract (365 days, Unlimited Mins, Unlimited texts, 1GB data SIM Only):

Last 4-5 days, I had long conversations with vodafone helpdesk to find out FUP for unlimited mins & texts through chat, helpdesk and email and below information I wanted to share (which may help someone).

1. All the helpdesk guys does not give proper information. Out of 6-7 talks, only one said  there is FUP of 6000 mins to calls. but not able to give me the link where it shows this information. He said that it is the telecom companies limit and not Vodafone's limit. Still not clear information.

2. There will be charges if you send texts more than 160 characters. 16p per text. so be careful. This is confirmed.

3. On day-one, I called 07666 numbers for 2-3 secs and got the bill for 6 calls but after fighting with them they have reverted back because I proved that your helpdesk person on first time mentioned that all calls to 01, 02, 03 and 07 (all numbers) free and unlimited. Now noticed that  there are charges for calling 07744, 07755, 07666, 070 numbers.

4. They are not able to tell what is this plan called. One said "Red SIM Only Plan". Other said "SIM only iPhone unlimited Plan". Still I do not know what plan it is called.  Sad

Can anybody confirm that how many minutes/texts you have used on this plans? and not received any additional bill?

Also I will be happy to know that which services are the best to use with this SIM.  First time with Vodafone so I am careful  Smiley

Thanks & Regards
VJ
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 03:52:23 PM »

Sorry to go a little OT but are there still services running on 07744 and 07755 numbers?
shaggy_x

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 05:57:37 PM »

sagarvijaykumar I am surprised and sorry to hear that you've had problems with Vodafone. In my experience the customer services of Vodafone has been nothing short of very good. I love the chat feature as it allows you to get on with your normal ...er...'work' in the office while discretely sorting out any issues or questions with Vodafone Smiley To my knowledge, no other UK network has such a feature where you can chat with a call center person online (not Sales, but someone to access your account details).

In my experience, O2 and Voda have very good customer service and always resolved my issues quickly.

Orange are close to useless.

Virgin are down there with Orange (sadly I'm on Virgin at the moment Sad ).

Not had experience of other networks so can't say.

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 01:26:09 AM »

Sorry to go a little OT but are there still services running on 07744 and 07755 numbers?

It makes me wonder why you asked about these particular ranges Grin

dlR

BJ

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 03:51:06 AM »

VJ.

You might find this recent post on MSE about what unlimited means useful.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4512417

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:16:55 AM by BJ » Logged
shaggy_x

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 09:10:12 AM »

VJ.

You might find this recent post on MSE about what unlimited means useful.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4512417

very interesting and useful. But it always amuses me when people complain about getting contacted by the networks after abusing the unlimited policy. If youre going to abuse the system then expect to be contacted and dont moan Smiley Its simple.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 11:48:44 AM »

It makes me wonder why you asked about these particular ranges Grin

dlR

Cheesy
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 11:49:05 AM »

very interesting and useful. But it always amuses me when people complain about getting contacted by the networks after abusing the unlimited policy. If youre going to abuse the system then expect to be contacted and dont moan Smiley Its simple.

While I somewhat agree, unlimited should mean unlimited!
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »

Thanks guys.
The reason for asking about 07744 and 07755 charges is (a.O2 charges for these numbers  b.Want to check with Vodafone that what are the hidden things not mentioned on site i.e., FUP). If this has lead to confusion, sorry about that.
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 02:28:04 PM »

Got cash back of £151.50 into my Bank Account today. It's less than one month. hurryyyyyyyyyy....  Smiley
Thanks guys......TCB does what it says.  Smiley
shaggy_x

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 03:15:11 PM »

Nice one.

Grin
sksksk

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 10:13:06 PM »

my friend took on 2nd march from quidco and  he still waiting for cashback ..on his account it is telling 16 may...its said faster paying for vodafone .
imrahat07

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 11:44:03 PM »

On this vodafone sim only Red plan, are there any charges if you go over one hour of continous calling. i mean do you have to cut the call before it reaches 60 minutes and redial?
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 11:54:04 PM »

On this vodafone sim only Red plan, are there any charges if you go over one hour of continous calling. i mean do you have to cut the call before it reaches 60 minutes and redial?

No. They don't charge if you go over 60 minutes but it's a good practice to keep your calls as short as possible, atleast just less than an hour 45-55 minutes.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:17:55 AM by i_luv_free_calls » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: