Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:42:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yuilop - App to make calls and texts  (Read 48232 times)
mike

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 11:02:32 AM »

Well as per my knowledge Orange and T-mobiles have two diifrent plans type one which incls kind of lyca mobile numbers and other dont. Probably thats what is causing the charges to one person and not other

Aren't the numbers on the Stour Marine network Goodman, not Lyca mobile?   Undecided

I can't see the point of your post as yet!   Cry

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 11:28:30 AM »

Aren't the numbers on the Stour Marine network Goodman, not Lyca mobile?   Undecided

I can't see the point of your post as yet!   Cry

I think Goodman's post is pretty much straight forward. He mentioned Lycamobile just as an example which "according to him" are charged on some T-mobile contracts and are non-chargeable on some. His point was that there's a possibility, just like T-mobile that some Orange contracts allow calls to Stour marine numbers and some don't (chargeable).

Well that's what I gathered when I read his post before I read yours Smiley
mike

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 11:37:35 AM »

I think Goodman's post is pretty much straight forward. He mentioned Lycamobile just as an example which "according to him" are charged on some T-mobile contracts and are non-chargeable on some. His point was that there's a possibility, just like T-mobile that some Orange contracts allow calls to Stour marine numbers and some don't (chargeable).

Well that's what I gathered when I read his post before I read yours Smiley

Well that's a possible guess, but if he was making an analogy, wouldn't it have been less confusing to say so?   Undecided

And how do you know that he hadn't simply confused Stour with Lyca?  Do you have any evidence that that's the case?   Undecided

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 11:48:28 AM »

Well that's a possible guess, but if he was making an analogy, wouldn't it have been less confusing to say so?   Undecided

Confusing for some.

And how do you know that he hadn't simply confused Stour with Lyca?  Do you have any evidence that that's the case?   Undecided

No evdidence, just common sense. Please read his post again, positively Wink

mike

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 12:02:47 PM »

I have read his post again as you suggested, but "incls kind of lyca mobile numbers" is hardly precise!  Wink
What is 'kind of', and how could someone with some 'common sense' not see that his post needs some clarification?   Undecided

Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2013, 12:11:24 PM »

Mike,

If you read my post clear enough.. it says Kind of Lyca Mobile which in turn suggest as an example. I cant believe people have difficulty understanding a simple straight forward example. I am sure you miss some common sense here
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:14:57 PM by Goodman » Logged

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2013, 12:12:15 PM »

Mike, please don't be so picky. Anyway let's vote Smiley

All,

Please state (don't be lazy) whether you understood Goodman's last post on the previous page or were you confused as well? Just state "understood" or "confused".

I will kick it off with "Understood" Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:55:54 PM by i_luv_free_calls » Logged
Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2013, 12:17:59 PM »

Am I allowed to vote  Grin Grin

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
shani22

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »

Well as per my knowledge Orange and T-mobiles have two diifrent plans type one which incls kind of lyca mobile numbers and other dont. Probably thats what is causing the charges to one person and not other

I have been charged on "the works" plan.
asma76

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »

It's coming inclusive in my orange sim only plan which I took last year.
Atin, Is this included in T-Mobile Red plan?
shaggy_x

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2013, 10:55:09 PM »

Atin, Is this included in T-Mobile Red plan?

There is no such thing as T Mobile Red Plan! I see what you're doing here. Good way to increase post count!
shani22

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2013, 05:10:55 AM »

There is no such thing as T Mobile Red Plan! I see what you're doing here. Good way to increase post count!

Wink Wink
patelki82

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2014, 09:36:09 PM »

I m sending txt messages to my upptalk number I was getting for just 10 messages = 10 credits after I have send 20 txt messages and it's stopped giving me any credit.
Please help
Thank you

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2014, 11:18:11 PM »

I m sending txt messages to my upptalk number I was getting for just 10 messages = 10 credits after I have send 20 txt messages and it's stopped giving me any credit.
Please help
Thank you

Drop an email to the developer mate.
patelki82

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2014, 11:33:05 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: