Fone Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:54:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Access Charges from July 1st on all UK networks  (Read 97212 times)
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2015, 09:28:36 AM »

Thanks for this info Mikael. I assume that's inclusive of Access charge and Service charge?

Yes, includes access and service charges for those numbers.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2015, 09:30:04 AM »

If your going to use it yes.

And yes EE do have a similar offer £2.50 + vat £3 for 300 minutes to 084/087 numbers

I have also heard that EE also have an "under the counter" offer of 1000 minutes for £5 or £6. Price seems to vary depending upon who you speak to! You have to call CS and ask for it.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Dan

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2015, 09:54:13 AM »

Looks like Original Onenet Express is finished for 08xx calls, you can't add 300min bundle either as not compatible/old plan.
androidfan

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2015, 12:24:06 PM »

I have also heard that EE also have an "under the counter" offer of 1000 minutes for £5 or £6. Price seems to vary depending upon who you speak to! You have to call CS and ask for it.

Yes i was offered this deal for 1000 mins! The EE advisor initially sold it as "unlimited calls" to 08 numbers but when i checked the bill....it turned out to be a 1000 min bolt-on. Good job i got it in writing otherwise i would have had bill shock!
androidfan

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2015, 12:26:10 PM »

Looks like Original Onenet Express is finished for 08xx calls, you can't add 300min bundle either as not compatible/old plan.

Ive got the same tariff but Im getting mixed feedback on this (even though ive been charged on my bill). I should be getting some kind of final confirmation today. What were you told and by who?
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2015, 10:19:27 PM »

Yes i was offered this deal for 1000 mins! The EE advisor initially sold it as "unlimited calls" to 08 numbers but when i checked the bill....it turned out to be a 1000 min bolt-on. Good job i got it in writing otherwise i would have had bill shock!

I heard this from someone else today. I also heard that some people have been offered this add-on for as little as £2.50 per month.

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2015, 11:23:08 PM »

I heard this from someone else today. I also heard that some people have been offered this add-on for as little as £2.50 per month.

I am one of them with unlimited 08 add on for £3/month (inc VAT)  Smiley
Dan

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2015, 02:34:55 AM »

It's back showing as 45p/min on o2 from August 17th instead.
http://www.o2.co.uk/help/everything-else/service-numbers
androidfan

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2015, 02:10:43 PM »

Vodafone update:

I received a letter from Vodafone today with 2 important bits of news;

Access charges to call 08 numbers will increase to 37.5p from 10th August 2015 (business contracts)

Secondly, I noticed the following wording;
"Rest assured these charges wont affect your monthly bill unless you exceed your allowance. If you dont have a monthly allowance, these new prices will be be your standard charges".

Now I have the original onenet express tariff which had inclusive calls to all 08 numbers...so based on the above wording, I should continue to benefit from these free calls. However Vodafone have been charging me for 08 calls from 1st July!!

Maybe I can fight this out
androidfan

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2015, 03:36:53 PM »

Anyone who has been affected by the 08 number change can cancel their contract on Vodafone with no early termination charges if their bills will increase more than 10% due to the new changes. Vodafone CS has an online tool to check eligibility but unfortuntely it doesnt really work because I know that i make a high volume of calls that will take me over the 10% but they said I wasnt eligible so i need to email my itemised calls of 08 numbers to prove this.

Dan

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2015, 04:41:57 PM »

Ive got the same tariff but Im getting mixed feedback on this (even though ive been charged on my bill). I should be getting some kind of final confirmation today. What were you told and by who?

Apologies for delay, but more info.. unbilled charges are showing, however I've been informed that this should be corrected once you have been billed (need to wait and see) if not will credit back/try to sort it, was callback from someone higher up confirmed with Onenet team.
Dan

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2015, 04:49:35 PM »

Vodafone update:

I received a letter from Vodafone today with 2 important bits of news;

Access charges to call 08 numbers will increase to 37.5p from 10th August 2015 (business contracts)

Secondly, I noticed the following wording;
"Rest assured these charges wont affect your monthly bill unless you exceed your allowance. If you dont have a monthly allowance, these new prices will be be your standard charges".

Now I have the original onenet express tariff which had inclusive calls to all 08 numbers...so based on the above wording, I should continue to benefit from these free calls. However Vodafone have been charging me for 08 calls from 1st July!!

Maybe I can fight this out

I also saw this and maybe a chance things could stay as they are!
Dan

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »

Been a little disappointed to see speed/interest on the take-up of new 0845/0870 services and/or lack of rate updates, e.g. TelNG/PreDial/QXDial the latter finally having something now, appreciate all takes time however still see smallest of changes outstanding, those access/top-up numbers I have tried so far being FOC on BT! (ATM)
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2015, 07:06:51 PM »

I have to agree with you there Dan, I was expecting opportunities to be jumped on quite quickly.

I do know that Mikael has something up his sleeve!
Dan

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2015, 10:20:04 PM »

Same.. mind boggles why providers would hang around, I think they have it better then last time just now particularly with 0870, given the crazy inclusive 0870/0845 deals still available and those likely enough to be on previous deals. I suppose it needs time for them to adjust with new pricing/bit of a headache I guess!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: