Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:05:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A very busy 24 hours !  (Read 92469 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2009, 11:50:53 AM »

It is my great pleasure to be able to welcome another 52 new members here, since my last update on this thread on the 25th November.        Smiley

Please join with me in giving a wlecome to the following:-

4086, abdullah86, abidchand, abiudun666, aesh_aftab, ajay2soft, aligujjar, ani2009, Anwar, ashok, BJ, Chaudhary, chavasuresh, DevilKid, drgsraju, grape_sink, haris10, Hemyteany, hotrock_v1, imrahat07, imran143, isaacvinu, ismail, jarochl, jimmy, jjyork, joanne69, Jolly, karthikkumar411, kris8646, lokeshkumar4u, mail2nilk, manu, MatthewHeckler, maxpayne12, MelissaHudgens, mngondal, msinger50, muhammad rafi, pirasanna30, ravi, rwbthatisme, seiberbBiaw, shelee, smas_20, soumitra, The Doctor, titanic333, txt, urasif, vijasai, vishnu02, and WontrermKnirm.        Smiley

This brings our membership up to 1509, as we are about to leave 2009, and enter in to a new decade.        Grin

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 12:54:49 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »

As we have had just over 50 new members join here since my last post, I thought I should update this thread.

It is my pleasure to welcome the following among us:-

AaronTassle, abbufah, abhilashvadada, AdamGrenway, cherry1, cseshaan, Daanish22, debby, devineni, Diyanasir786, ehtesham80, embetleCliemn, evrurs.ramna, expertkal, Flekmaydaykax, flollepteva, Furry, ganjbakhash, GaryRichards, gazodincovo, gvreddy03, h, Heinz, hotrock_v3, jagadish01, jari, jejelomo, MitchellHill, Momheecerom, Moon, moty-123, msk, Naidu, nikhilesh, oolguycp1, paboluvarun, PeterJohnson, quddus20, ravikumar3d, RebekkaWillinger, ruz, sloreality, Soadaabef, srikanth667, sureshkoganti, waqar, and whitepigeon82.        Smiley

( There would have been others to welcome, but unfortunately they spammed the forum, failed to respond to warnings, and had to be banned. )        Cry

These latest additions bring our membership up to 1560.        Smiley

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »

We have had another 50 new members join since my last update, bringing us up to 1610.        Shocked

So it is my great pleaseure to welcome the following to our forum:

akhadeer143, arepalli.vijay, Beaulkactuage, Bimal, bunty4u, cellfunda, chalasanii, cheapcall, daryyy, dasari, Eao, ffsatti, freecallstoindia, G4WWK, gauranga, Heargegrorp, jondavis353, jpsachinpavankumar, manisha, mariog, mr216c, msus, nani.ravi.k, nani1782, Navaid, nvrkakarla, olsonraymond, piyus, piyushk82, praveenemmadi, purefeelings, Quetaigigiogy, raghava2505, rajarao9, rajrea, ramkishore, razian97, rbolineni328, samanth, shafad, shakilkhanpk, sridhargopireddy, sufyan78, u123456, vamshi1, vikram, whereruuk, wtfmagnes, xboatsailorz, and zevs.         Smiley

Welcome one and all.        Smiley

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »

An amazing 70 new members have registered here since my last update one month and 3 days ago !        Shocked

Please join with me in welcoming the following amongst us:-

07837894693, abhaseeb2007, akky11, Akooljab, alberttahir, alimehboobch, amirshath, anilsripathi, arunfrnd4u, as, aurvind, awana, Bipsyephecy, bulfrog9, CeapioniffVaf, ceasinee, chava, DarrenScatlylat, Deadwaycase, deekondavikas, emperor123, Ensushinsudge, fayas.mohamed, frahman, Gowrivijay, hassan.sher1, hyd, internetsms, irfan fazil, jawadurahmad, juimi, karimhefazul, kasvalasharad, keerthirahul, khalid, kumarsavi, L Plate, mahendran, mahipn, martinn78, matt, metalrockz, mini, mohamed75014, mudassar780, mybasestrr, Nakka, nikhilreddy27, nikhilreddy7, nitupanku, pathikdevil, patil, pradeep_5036, Raja, rajkumarannarapu, Ramya, russian-music, sagheer ahmad, sampath, sanjeev12, sayee, shahbaz, shahrukh khan, sivakrishna121, ssamir_310, vish0021, Wasi, yerravally, yunus patel, and zakiya14.

( A small proportion of these appear to have registered here as a means of advertising their own websites / products, but as long as such advertising is kept discretely to their profile pages - which is allowed by our forum rules - such mixed motives should not matter to us.        Wink )

So please give all of our 70 new members our warm welcome here.        Smiley

This brings us up to 1680 members, all of whom I hope will make some valuable posts here.        Wink

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:27:19 PM by mobaholic » Logged

ganjbakhash

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2010, 08:48:26 PM »

First for new members=
ALL NEW MEMBERS: PLEASE ACCEPT SPLENDID GREETINGS FROM ME! YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOINING THE FONE FORUM FAMILY. CHEERS  Grin

Second for old members=

I checked all pages on this thread, I am afraid every welcome post is made by MH only excluding few by other members! Why not our other senior members join MH every time and come forward to say welcome; to new members in order to encourage them!

Hoping more greetings for new members from old ones  Wink Cheers  Grin

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
HiPD

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2010, 06:44:26 AM »

When I logged in to the forum this morning I just noticed our membership has grown again to reach 1700.   Wink

Congratulations to Mikael and mh for another forum landmark reached!   Smiley

A message from the dark side you have Wink
NewStarter

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2010, 09:40:37 AM »

And now we have 2000 members.. A new milestone achieved!!
Congratulations to one and all. Smiley
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2010, 10:06:04 AM »

And now we have 2000 members.. A new milestone achieved!!
Congratulations to one and all. Smiley

Thanks for noting this momentous event NS.        Smiley

It is a great embarrassment ( and annoyance ) to me that I have not been able to update this thread ever since our forum software upgrade was done back in June of this year, and I am even more annoyed that the problem I uncovered and reported back in July has still not been addressed, even though I have chivvied Mikael many times, and he keeps saying he will speak to the man who can set it right.

I am writing this not just because I believe I have good cause to be annoyed, but also to make it clear that there has been no change in policy here, and I fully intend to welcome new members here at intervals again as soon as the software allows me to do so.  In the meanting, a warm welcome to all 320 members who have joined since my last update of this thread on the 8th June.        Smiley

srikanth.nuli

« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »

A very warm welcome to the recently joined members. I hope you would be happy with the services offered by Mikael  Smiley
youtubemusic

« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2023, 02:18:28 AM »

Outstanding article! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's fortifying to see such helpful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>
youtubemusic

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2023, 02:19:02 AM »

Eximious article! I couldn't acquiesce in more with your points. It's fortifying to get the drift such engrossed insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
youtubemusic

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2023, 02:19:37 AM »

Great article! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to espy such helpful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
youtubemusic

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2023, 02:20:07 AM »

Eximious post! I couldn't acquiesce in more with your points. It's refreshing to see such helpful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
youtubemusic

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2023, 02:20:36 AM »

Outstanding post! I couldn't agree more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such engrossed insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
youtubemusic

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2023, 02:20:58 AM »

Great article! I couldn't agree more with your points. It's refreshing to give some thought to such helpful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: