Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Actionvoip reseller - help  (Read 16558 times)
seanjoe

« on: May 14, 2009, 03:09:07 PM »

hi there. does anyone know what the procedure is on becoming a reseller for this provider. I know what it says on their website, but if anyone is actually a reseller, could you please reply as to whether the rates we get for personal use are the rates that we can pass on to potential customers? thanks.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 03:19:36 PM »

I'm suffering from deja view !        Huh

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
seanjoe

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »

left the other company. working back in civil. if that's what u mean. sorry if i did not understand ur reply mob.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 06:25:47 PM »

left the other company. working back in civil. if that's what u mean. sorry if i did not understand ur reply mob.

I am sorry seanjoe, but you have misunderstood my reply entirely.        Shocked

You have previously shared with me your change in employment, and that was not a factor in my mind in any way.       Smiley

I have no problem with your asking your question here ( or on telecomforum ): my only problem was about your duplicating your post here.       Shocked

That was my only point in complaining about deja view !       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 10:42:40 PM »

I'm suffering from deja view !        Huh

And what is deja view Huh Am I missing the point as well?

prion

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 05:27:55 AM »

And what is deja view Huh Am I missing the point as well?

It generally means "Already seen it"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:22:37 PM by Dave » Logged
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 02:19:54 PM »

It generally means "Already seen it"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

Thank you prion now we know what déjà vu means... just don't know what deja view has to do with it..

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:23:58 PM by Dave » Logged

mike

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »

I know what déjà vu means... just don't know what deja view has to do with it..

http://www.foneforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1323.msg6480.html#msg6480 possibly?   Undecided

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:25:19 PM by Dave » Logged
Dave
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 06:31:46 PM »

I believe that mike is right: we had heard the same same question asked, in a slightly different context,  before.    Shocked

delaro, if you didn't remember the reason for mh's post, all you had to do is to search through seanjoe's posts.
You will see the repetition in the 7th one down.    Wink

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:39:15 PM by Dave » Logged

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 07:30:01 PM »

So what Canadian TV channel has in common with Actionvoip ?? Roll Eyes

dlR

HiPD

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 07:47:42 PM »

Where on earth did you find Canadian TV delaro? Undecided

The link mike posted was about reselling Betamax services, just as his OP is about reselling Actionvoip. Shocked

Surely that is obvious! Huh

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:24:52 AM by mobaholic » Logged

A message from the dark side you have Wink
Dave
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 08:10:04 PM »

So what Canadian TV channel has in common with Actionvoip ?? Roll Eyes

dlR

If you use the forum search tool (which I know malfunctions sometimes alas) and look for Canadian TV by user seanjoe, it comes up with "No results found."    Roll Eyes

Even if he did write such a post (which I cannot find), it is certainly not the one shown as number 7 in his list of posts.    Huh

Didn't you even look at mike's link, or the one I posted to seanjoe's posts?    Undecided

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 08:29:41 PM »

Where on earth did you find Canadian TV delaro? Undecided

The link mike posted was about reselling Batamax services, just as his OP is about reselling Actiionvoip. Shocked

Surely that is obvious! Huh

Dear forum!

deja view is Canadian TV channel

and

déjà vu is "already seen" experience of feeling.

I took part in student exchange program and spent a year in Canada some time ago. I remember it used to be quite popular channel among teenagers. Wink

Regards.

dlR

HiPD

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 08:49:17 PM »

However interesting your experience in Canada might be, that doesn't explain why you have ignored both mike's link, and Dave's referece to seanjoe's post number 7!   Huh

What are you doing cluttering this thread with irrelevant details which are entirely off-topic?  Undecided

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 08:52:16 PM by HiPD » Logged

A message from the dark side you have Wink
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 08:57:36 PM »

Okay. Fair enough. Would mod either remove or move to off-topic section all irrelevant posts I have made.

Appologies for going off-topic.

Kind regards.

dlR

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: